Saturday, March 23, 2019

Leaving on a jet plane.

We have been prepping for our #1 bucket list destination for the last year.

My husband has rented movies,
and shared news articles.

I have read numerous books and
studied every aspect of some of the places.

We chose a tour.
It has been a long time.
This group does not do dinner, and arrives at lunch places.
so we researched places to eat along the way.

You have read about me packing and repacking.

It has been over twenty years since we traveled out of country.
To put that in perspective.
In the last five years of my husbands service
we traveled to twenty countries for
periods of time from two weeks to two years.

My PTSD snuck in a number of times when packing.
Hey, don't you choose between a set of shoes
and a first aide kit?
And everyone has one piece of their bag that they can pull and
be OK with for at least ten days
right?

My sister is here. My husband's brother will meet us there.

Traveling BACK to the Middle East
after how we left
is going to be exciting,
thrilling, enlightening and
hopefully
healing.

Learn some Hebrew!
Shalom!


No comments:

Post a Comment