Sunday, June 2, 2019

Money and how to make it?

Have you noticed 
That you can make more off of
money that you spend 
then money that you save?


Last month I got $94. in cash back
from my credit card.
I added that to my one year emergency account-
A savings account.
That account made $8.84 in interest.

How crazy is that?

My sister suggests that I use credit cards
to build my next house.
Really?
Yup, she did all of her travel last year 
on the money she used to remodel 
her house. 

I don't get it.
But, I did apply for two new 
credit cards last week.
May the house project begin!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put most of my purchases on a cash-back credit card (and then pay off the card balance every month). Last year my refund was almost $400.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy isn't it? This year I am doing a points card (need to travel in the following year). I wonder how long this can go on. Eight years and counting.

      Delete