Thursday, September 26, 2019

I am learning- packing 3.0

Last week my bag was full of a down coat, clothes for a week, a rain coat and my hiking boots.
This week I am beginning my pack for Hawaii.
Here are the short cuts that have helped.


 How did I travel almost a million miles without these?
These are worth every penny!

 Old Navy sells off their flip flops at the end of the season. I bought six pair! If they return with me, great. If they don't, I have more and someone else will have some fun flip flops.
Same with my IKEA bags. Tiny to pack, carries everything!


Glad to finally find something that can help me sleep! I will never go with a neck pillow again.  Then lumbar pillow packs super flat and served me well in a yucky seat. I doubled it as a pillow in a questionable hotel.
Did you hear about the person who lost their phone in a river---for a year? 
Here was her case. I used it at the Jordan River. It makes the cut for Hawaii!










These two are becoming a staple. I only take a few sheets of each in snack baggies. Both have saved me after a long day on the road/flight.

Have you found anything new?

No comments:

Post a Comment