Monday, May 27, 2019

Future House

I had a conversation with my 88 yr old mom.
We chatted about her possibility of getting a
driverless care in the next few years.
And then the dreaming began.
She is pretty on top of tech----

What else???

A care bot station.

I keep telling my grandson that this is the future.
He needs to be on the cutting edge.
There are about 78 million retiring in the next 10 years.
And a lot of us had two incomes.
We have some cash to be "at home".
They will not need care now- but they will in the future.
You don't want to be changing Nana?
Help come up with a robot that will.

A good docking system.

Come on. We have JUST figured out how to charge four things at once?
This group is LAZY!
We need good battery life and great docking
for our cars, robots and watches.

Multi screen Dots

I don't plan on traveling a long distance for simple doctor checks.
I hope to live in my new house for a very long time,
but I know what sent my grandmother and my mother
to a "good place".
They both had an incident that created an unsafe environment
because they were out of communication range.
That is just plan silly.

Solar Shingles and a great power bank

Again- what is going on with this generation?
It seems like Elon is working his brains out
and there is no one challenging him in this area.
Why is that?
Do you really want Nana to live with you?

A secure place for delivery of goods

Bezos has the delivery thing down.
I fully expect to be able to get almost anything to my door.
Above is a joke. Come on---
How to get it inside securely???
How to keep it cold if I am, gasp, out playing cards with my friends.





2 comments:

  1. Your future sounds wonderful! Altho' I don't understand why new houses don't just automatically come with solar panels. Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Janette. I'm following along. Sounds so exciting!

    ReplyDelete