Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Drink the water

 Working on weight is tough when it is cold outside. It is really 🥶. 

Cue the alarm on the scale- Going up not down. 

Sunday was my “come to Jesus” moment. Back to drink the water, walk away from the chocolate! Eight cups of water a day, when you have gotten away from it, is a moving experience. 

Sunday I started. Today I pulled out my electric tea kettle. Water, water, water.

I feel better already.

On a side note- just finished Five Wishes of Mr Murray McBride and the second half of the last season of Billions. Both are strong recommends!

2 comments:

  1. It's not that I snack, its that I haven't been moving since my surgery. I hesitate to mess with a perfectly good day, to look at a scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having the same issue with my weight ever since Thanksgiving. I have GOT to get a handle on it!

    ReplyDelete